Wednesday, January 15, 2014

'Brand of Justice' Comments

Here's some 'kinda' reviews from messages posted yesterday! Keep reading folks, keep learning. It's our only chance. Oh, start with Brand of Justice.

I am not sure where the picture is from, but I can tell you where my nightmares came from- your last book, Brand of Justice. It was thought provoking to say the least. I was absorbed.

I know where this room is. It's in the home of Papa himself, the late, great author of Old Man and the Sea! None other than Ernest Hemingway! I'll email you to receive this fine gift! My mom will love reading it, as she is obsessed with crime stories. Of course, she first has to complete JusThis.

i got the book u write great thank you thank you thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...