Thursday, February 6, 2014

#1 Twitter Marketing Blueprint: 21 Days to Building a Profitable and Engaging Twitter Presence (Social Media Marketing Blueprints) [Kindle Edition]

Edmund S. Lee has put together a book regarding Twitter. It's available on Amazon, http://tinyurl.com/nugh27d He graciously contacted me regarding a review of the book. I thought it would be interesting to see if an old dog can be taught new tricks. I'm a beginner at this whole Twitter deal. Bark-Bark-right? Anyways, the book follows a 21 day plan to establish a profitable and engaging Twitter presence. I figured it'd be interesting. So as of tomorrow, I'm going to share my experiences with you folks who are gracious enough to hit my blog daily. The number of hits on this blog is approaching 17,000 by the way. I thank you kindly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.