Saturday, February 8, 2014

Goodreaders Comments

These comments just in from a Goodreads member . . . Jayne Martin wrote: "I read it. I thought it was a little slow at first but it sure pick up. It was was very good. I see why you named the book you did.Great job."

I plan on getting caught up on questions this weekend. I have 155 messages I plan on addressing because, you know, you readers are very important pieces of this writing stories deal.

1) Do you hail out of Casper? You have the setting down pat. No, but I've spent a ton of time in Casper. Thanks for your kind words.
2) Aren't you a little hard on cops? Just the bad ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day; Another Reject!

  Your comment on "Hamas and Iran celebrate anti-Gaza war protests taking US colleges by storm" violates the community guidelines ...