Well I suppose that it's easy to focus on the nasty side of law enforcement. I'm getting thousands of hits here folks. Thousands! and not a one of them has been positive. So lets see here . . . how about one of you good folks hit me with a heart warming story of a cop. There out there I tell ya. I'm going to put together safety tips for you and yours on my website starting today. Education is the only thing that'll deliver us from the scary videos posted in my site.
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norway
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
-
Well, I guess JusThis was spot on. Sometimes the boogieman dresses up like a policeman. We tell out kids to respect authority. We can neve...
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
This guy was hanging out in the countryside of Ireland and we jammed. I was in the moment and listened to his advice. Yes the world is in ...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
No comments:
Post a Comment