Thursday, August 28, 2014

Nothing but Nothing

Use of Force Issues . . . Citizen Complaints . . . Militarized Police. The list goes on and on. But look. There's hope. Check this info out from Rialto, California. After cameras were introduced in February 2012, public complaints against officers plunged 88 percent compared with the previous 12 months. Officers' use of force fell by 60 percent.

Now I suppose we should consider the camo outfits from yesterdays post. Them things don't work in the snow anyways. Perhaps attire to go along with the Captains expressed desire to appear more nonmilitary. Something like . . . I got it . . . civilian police uniforms. That'd work . . . right?

Oh. Many thanks Jayne for these comments regarding Brand of Justice This book is very good if you like a mystery and a book about cops and who done it type books.

Now I'm long gone to Moorhead-Fargo & Mayville. While in New York City, I was accused of loving the promotional aspects of writing vs the actual writing of the stories. Okay . . . I admit it . . . it's always about my readers and I have to take time out for them!

Yes . . .Yes . . . there is light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.