Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Brand of Justice: Righting a Wrong, Making it Right!Brand of Justice is a featured book on Amazon today. Not sure what that means but oh what the hell.

                                    Wow . . . some of you folks are certainly worked up over your beloved police. I'll respond to you thoughts today. Promise. Well, if ya were a little more brave or whatever and posted directly on my blog I'd do it for sure. Just saying. Be brave. Be proud. Sit in front of your computer and bang away and ask me questions and I'll tell ya no lies. Just kidding. But, seriously, be heard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...