Monday, November 24, 2014

Fox Reporter Justin Joseph solves a Murder!

So riddle me this Batman . . . Detective Gates quickly closes a case without interviewing witnesses. He leaves this out of the report. He concludes Ashley shot herself in the back of the head? Powder burns anyone? Boy, it never happens like this on CSI, does it? Then the murder suspect and his buddy, the Detective are able to live with themselves knowing what kind of stunt they pulled? Check out these links I've attached. Check out how the suspect slams down his water bottle. Anger issues here? Many thanks for the firefighter in sunny Arizona for bringing this to my attention.


Watch this friends, then click on the link below and let me know what ya think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...