Friday, November 7, 2014

My Hero? Drum Roll Please . . .

My stories have proved to be right on the mark. How did I manage to pull it off? I lived it. I saw it for what it was. I learned. Now I toss out my stories which reflect the world for what it is, not for how folks want it to be. Remember, live in your dreams, not your past. Beware of those who masquerade as friends. The false prophets. They're out there. The kind of folks who turned in Ann Franks family. The gentleman who betrayed Jesus. It's all about fear and greed. Everyone has to contend with the fear that they do not have as much as their neighbor. My hero? Drum Roll Please . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day; Another Reject!

  Your comment on "Hamas and Iran celebrate anti-Gaza war protests taking US colleges by storm" violates the community guidelines ...