Sunday, December 21, 2014

JusThis and a Visit from a Cop

Okay. I was hoping it wasn't going to be as bad as it's shaping up to be. On the other hand it doesn't look like they're gonna be able to duck this issue under the ol' Data Practice deal. Nope. They're gonna have to admit it! Who got splashed with tears though? The Mayor lets his buddy (The old Chief) skate after he was getting all jacked up on the internet. His smut mucking ways hurt a fine lady. The Mayor then appoints his friend (current Chief) to fill a role he had neither the training or ability to fill. Where was the leadership when things started going south?

Now women got stomped by those who swore to serve and protect them. What about that bunch on the Police Civil service Commission? They done got splashed with tears. Who else? Probably everyone who refused to demand good behavior out of their police officers. Oh, lets not forget those silly Council folks. I think it was Jeff Austin done went and said something like . . . "boy oh boy when he answered that budget question I fell in love." God help me I ain't a making this up. Hoo boy!

I can already hear 'em howling like jackals. But hey . . . at least it wasn't your daughter. I on the other hand tried, to do something. I know it was just writing Justice but dammit. At least I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day; Another Reject!

  Your comment on "Hamas and Iran celebrate anti-Gaza war protests taking US colleges by storm" violates the community guidelines ...