Friday, January 16, 2015

Gotta Say . . . Bombs Away

Writing stories involving bombs and violence, demands ya get a little soot on your face. Many thanks to South Dakota Bob for the expert advice. Man we blew stuff from hell to breakfast (I know cliche').

I'm going to be at Book World in Albert Lea MN tomorrow from 11 to 1. Stop in for a chat, thoughts or concerns. I'll sign any and all books by-the-way. What else can I say? Damn, ya can hear the shrapnel clattering around. Didja notice the Camera Operator is behind me? This kind of thing can be stressful, but remember . . . Im'ma professional!

And you thought writing was boring . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.