Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Like George Thorogood would say . . . "It Wasn't Me!"

I suppose like everything and everybody out there, I've had many things attributed to me that just ain't so. I've always tried to shy away from lyin' so what gives here?

 
Mgmt is the worst I´ve ever dealt with. Curt, rude, and...

www.apartmentratings.com/va/mclean/avalon-tysons.../review-39043/
 Rating: 2 - ‎Review by Anonymous
Mgmt is the worst I´ve ever dealt with. Curtrude, and generally unresponsive. They tell bald-faced lies to get you to sign the lease (like parking is ample for ...

I'll see if I can dig into the matter at hand here in the next few. Perhaps we can learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...