Friday, February 13, 2015

InjoyfulBookReviews

Ahh . . . this response from Yesterdays question!

Carolyn Injoy
Yesterday 11:54 AM
 

Questions I have received after spending the years from 1979 to 2010 serving and protecting.

How truthful are people with cops? I could not believe the amount of flat out, blatant lyin' going on, all of the time. One night I received a tip that a guy who had a warrant on him was hiding in his mom's house. The warrant was issued after the guy assaulted his mother and then failed to show up for court. I responded and knocked on the screen door interrupting the mother, who was reading the bible at her kitchen table. She looked up and asked me what I wanted. I told her about the warrant and how the situation needed to be resolved. She said he ain't here. Sorry. I said I noticed ya reading the Bible there, you wouldn't lie would you? She said no, not me never. The truth is always the best policy. I then let her know I had seen her son run and hid in the room behind her, and that I could see one of his legs out of a bunch of cloths.

I came to realize people are truthful as long as it serves their purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day; Another Reject!

  Your comment on "Hamas and Iran celebrate anti-Gaza war protests taking US colleges by storm" violates the community guidelines ...