Tuesday, February 24, 2015

When the DA sung the song of doom, Hunter Thompson took a stand against it and Won.

My Hero!

The 'System'; some of us serve it, some love it and some despise it. Dr. Thompson was seized, searched, and arrested on nine felony counts along with three crazy misdemeanor counts of extreme violence and outlawed sexual behavior. He was facing sixteen years of hard-time. The media had a heyday with the story.

After the 'System' took its shot; he stood up for himself. All charges were immediately dropped. He got after the district attorney, judge, and some witnesses (or rather supposedly witnesses).

I'm tellin' ya, it happened to Hunter and it is just waiting to happen to you.

4 comments:

  1. Holy Shit what are you on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to think I'm on the truth and nothing but the truth so help me . . . no wait, does red wine or a fine microbrew count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hairy, blue-veined, beer swollen stomach tumbling over a Speedo

    Are you posting a selfie of yourself or what you looked like when you were a cop?

    Just asking??????????

    As always Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...