Monday, May 18, 2015

Very Touching Review and Many Thanks Barbara

Well now . . .  many thanks to the Critic Sections for bringing it to my attention that this Review had not formatted to standards.
By Barbara on May 9, 2015
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
Can I just open with saying I haven't read the book yet, but
not for lack of not wanting too. But when I first met Curt and
he and I talked, tragedy hadn't struck my life and I haven't
had the focus to read it yet. But I'm so honored that I met Curt,
I can't wait till my life is back in a place of wholeness so I can
read the book and give my honest review. Curt offered to send
me a copy of his first book, but again, I had a tragedy in my life
and turned away from the cyberworld for a while. So Curt if you
happen to read this review, Remember ME, Barbara, The girl that
wants to give you a Rude Awakening, lol. I hope by summer's
end I will be able to sit down, relax, and open Brand Of Justice!
Good reviews on it so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.