Thursday, June 25, 2015

Running 4 Office

I've been approached to run for a School Board. Apparently something like 380 graduates with a 72 dropping out isn't cutting it. Some find high taxes and one cover up after another as not appealing either. Me for Mayor? I'm to truthful for politics. The way I glob-trot I'd never be able to get it done either. Thanks for the kind requests though. Another book? You bet! I've left the names out below to protect the guilty . . .

I added my most recent Book Review.

Well, I'm 1/2 way thru the first book. I have to say, I was not expecting the story as it is, but having a lot of fun reading it. I'm a reader of every type of book so I'm never too surprised and love reading books from writers I've met along the way. I have always respected you as a person and now as a writer. Keep up the great work!!!

Austin people just blow my mind again...you and Bob need to get together for a long chat...this story is a good one and after tomorrow might even be better..do you have any dirt on T. L. and not the Doctor one...oh the L. family of Austin or a R. B.? are you sure you dont want to run for mayor or have peggy take over as principal at ellis??? is there a new book yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.