Sunday, June 21, 2015

Madness, Reasoning and No turning Back

Jose' Rizel said it all when he uttered . . . "One only dies once, and if one does not die well, a good opportunity is lost and will not present itself again."  The only thing for certain is we are what are past experiences have made us. Live and learn as they say. You'll be better for it.

Man I am whipped but on a mission of understanding . . . Is you IS or Is you Ain't  my friend?  Where in the hell are you as all I get from you  are confusing emails. I guess since you have left the past behind and are living in the future that would not allow you to be with a real published historian. Patience, I plan therefore I am. Some places are not communication savvy for that I am certain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...