Thursday, February 4, 2016

Many Thanks in all Seriousness to The TSA

Terrorist Watch list WOW.. I believe it. My last trip from San Diego I arrived at 7am to be in Austin at noon straight through. They stopped me because I had a rock tumbler for Marcie in my bag. Induced an argument. Never belittle security. They finally let me through. Diverted to Nashville and arrived in Austin at 1:30am. Met some cool people in Nashville during the lay over though. Are you going back to Colorado?

I find my inclusion on some sort of 'Watch List' as silly but hey . . . its happened to many good folks as evidenced by this email. I am very gratiful for the work they do. I never complain when waiting in long lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.