Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Ode to Young Folks



So Peterson Airbase is just down the road from me. Man . . . talk about perspectives and concerns from those who were on the front line. I had no idea what a FOP was until I was sworn to secrecy. Then the stories flowed. Many thanks to all who took me under their wings for my next piece of social fiction. It is shaping up to be a dozy!

Can't imagine going back 'There' to the blizzards and such. Man it's Springtime in Colorado Springs.

Many thanks for all the messages and what not. I filled my phone up on several occasions. Will reach out to all once the valuable commodity of time comes my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...