Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thoughts on going Batty & My Fears

U have to be crazy to put something like this on the blog. You afraid of anything?

The Only Thing I Fear is the Death of Truth and Folks obessed with Self-Preservation. I mean . . . part of the issue regards the mindset. How can anyone step back and allow a woman to be led to a ditch to be raped and murdered? I don't get it.

The question above regards yesterday's post and I recently was emailed the following link. What do you think? Like I said, you're invited to post on this site. Just click on the comments link below and go for it. Nobody will know who you are.

Have we gone Batty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...