Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I have felt the Sting of Criminal Injustice but still Serve and Protect

Subject
Books
Message
I'm a couple years late in reading these, but both of your books are really good! It was hard to put them down.....until life got in the way. Having grown up in a small town and now raising a family in a small town, it is very easy to see how people in positions of authority can and do use their power to their benefit. Your insight really brings to light that these kinds of things can and unfortunately do happen. It really makes one think. Looking forward to reading your next book.


I have always maintained a desire to see it for what it is. Not what I want it to be. It is very rewarding to actually have someone read and understand my words. My next story involves young people, heroin and the concept of radicalization. I have researched the story and met with Muslims, American soldiers and grieving parents who have lost loved ones to drug overdoses. I would love to gift you a copy when it is completed Joanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day; Another Reject!

  Your comment on "Hamas and Iran celebrate anti-Gaza war protests taking US colleges by storm" violates the community guidelines ...