Thursday, April 14, 2016

Truth is Stranger than Fiction

My stories . . . JusThis was written well, but was not plausible, according to one reviewer. The actions of Police Chief's have validated may story let me tell you. Unbelievable ya say? click away and believe!Then I penned Brand of Justice and Travon Martin - Ferguson and and and occurred. The problem with the review below is it was a true story!

How Did One 23-Year-Old Justify the Negative Review on His Comment Card after Seeing a Test Screening of the Apollo 13 Movie?
The Ron Howard film about the famed spacecraft was a big hit, and everyone loved it. Well, except for one 23-year-old viewer at a test screening who wrote a less than favorable comment card. His complaint? The movie was too unrealistic. If a crew had landed in the ocean as they did in the film, they wouldn't have survived. He called it, "Terrible. More Hollywood BS."Hey, we don't blame him for not thinking it was real. It's a pretty unbelievable story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Day Another Rejection

Gosh, I get my life threatened on some sites but yet this comment was deemed naughty. I am committed to the Truth and will continue to see i...