Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pain leads to Bad Reviews

Subject
Judge a book by it's cover
Message
I picked up Brand of Justice after reading the reviews. Loving it so far. If Montana reviewers had any sense they would read then review!!! 

There are deeper issues involved here such as the lose of a loved one I suspect. Some of the reviewers indicate they are opposed to Jerimie Hicks being granted any consideration what-so-ever. He is to be despised to the end of time. I prefer a 360 Consideration including Jerimie and his wonderful family. If I was to back down on subject material under sonsideration for my stories they would be in affect censored. This is not the way towards the path of truthfulness. 

1 comment:

  1. Curt, my boyfriend broke up with me because he can't think of one reason to love me for. What's up with that? I'm a California Girl after all.

    ReplyDelete

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.