Friday, December 16, 2016

I missed Something ...

Ah yes, comments from yesterday involved well thought ideas regarding arson and Community Service. Is Chicago indeed rougher than Detroit? The second comment regarding the n-word? Let's see here, I must be the kinda author who has no need to use it.

Now riddle me this. Since when can't out President (or President Elect) in this case, not speak with people without asking for permission. Free Speech or something like that. I get it, we are a debtor nation to China and they get to call the shots on monetary issues but really. Trump can't chat with Tsai Ing-wen without asking first? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...