Wednesday, February 8, 2017

One Well Thought Out comment

Enough said?

I'm not sure why you are confused Mike. The topic or question in the post is who really is fighting for a cure for cancer? Democrats or Republicans? At least 250 children under 15 years old died this past year from cancer. They couldn't vote, they couldn't go to the senior prom. See, this is not about Obama or Trump. You made it about guns. Which I guess is also the frustration of my post. Not guns but the division. Just like I stated in the post-Arguing about everything but the cancer. I'm glad you fought through cancer 5 times and beat it Mike. I really am more than you know. I am thankful for your 34 years as a 1st responder and I am sorry you had to pick up Law Enforcement friends who died or were wounded. Mike, my great uncle died at Pearl Harbor on his first mission, I lost an uncle in Vietnam. That doesn't matter when the topic is cancer. I'm not raising up arms because of your opinion. You kinda asked for that in your last sentence of your reply. So you are conservative? OK so where do you stand or or how is your party helping cancer not guns.. That is my point and I can't believe someone who has survived cancer 5 times turns this into a conversation about guns. Wow really? I might have the same opinions as you when it comes to guns or politics. MIKE you beat this cancer five times right? Tell us how. Genetics testing is huge. My wife Marcie has the BRCA2 gene. 14 people in her family have died from the cancer caused by this gene. We found our oldest son carries the cancer gene as well just 2 days ago. You are right Mike - Testing. Because I don't carry a gun doesn't mean I don't have a lot of guns. Mike my wife is not the only one dying from cancer. Your statement how bad it was when it attacked you, well, remember that feeling because millions have that. I sympathize brother and I want you to stay healthy. 628 people have seen the post yet none have guided me towards support for the search for a cure in politics.

2 comments:

  1. Testing my friend and the great doctors of the Mayo Clinic in Austin for finding it early and Rochester for the necessary surgery, early warning when low does of chemicals were necessary with follow up for many years. So far it has been 11 years since the last go round.

    There are lots of people working on the CURE. The Big Building across from the Hog Factory is doing some amazing things. The Shiners Hospital has treated 100 hundreds of children and keep them on this side of the curtain. They have a track record of saving 4 out of 5 children they treat.

    Read about Cancer Treatment Centers of America and see they have many handy ways to see if you have been told there is no hope. I personally know people that are survivors because of the care you got with these centers

    I lost uncles in WWII, cousins in Korea, cousins in Vet Nam and Iraq and right now I have cousins in war zones in the middle east.

    I just lost a good friend (cop) it took many years for him to die from being shot in the chest and losing a major part of his lung. He died of cancer because it he did not have the care I had and of course a great health care plan.

    ReplyDelete

Can't Post Without a Shooting Occurring

I post another installment of People Shooter . It's like well we haven't had a shooting for a while and then, just after the post go...