Sunday, September 30, 2012

Answer #10 Police

The police are our protectors so why make them look bad, aren't you gonna just smear them?

Nobody is perfect, police officers are somebody and thus prone to mistakes. I had a wonderful career in law enforcement. My career took me to places like the National Academy in Quantico, Virginia. I got to study issues like serial killers, law enforcement gone bad and sex crimes. So after my career was ended on April Fools Day 2010 I figured hey, they can't take away my stories. So you see, it was only a natural progression towards writing for me. What was my big mistake during the course of my career? Trusting a system wrought with fiendish behavior and incompetent individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What!

Harry  replied to your comment on "Symbol Lookup from Yahoo Finance" www.curt-rude.com   Thu 25 Apr 2024 03:37:42 PM Love him or H...