Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Answer #22 More Questions

The Blazingtrail wrote . . . Hi Curt, thanks for sharing. Is the book out yet? Wish you and your family all the very best.

'Bout all I can say is it's day to day. I'm gonna be on KAUS Monday morning, 11:30 and hope to announce it's availability then.

Comment from Joe online regarding a photo of me behind bars on Alcatraz Island . . . You look very comfortable behind bars. Kind of like Hannibal in Silence of the Lambs.

Yeah, I may have looked comfortable but it was colder than H-E double L.

Got a question? Post it on this blog or send it to
curtrude@hotmail.com I answer 'em in the order they are recieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What!

Harry  replied to your comment on "Symbol Lookup from Yahoo Finance" www.curt-rude.com   Thu 25 Apr 2024 03:37:42 PM Love him or H...