Sunday, July 21, 2013

Inspiring place to have lived.

No shit??!!!! Waylon Jennings??!! How cool. You really look like you are having a great time. Remember I told you that you would pick yourself up and do great things? I am so happy to see you having a great time out of Austin. I am working outside Austin and keep telling myself, "I'm not in Kansas anymore." It is nice to be treated with 
respect.

I received this feedback and haveta say that yes it's been a wonderful life . . . if it doesn't kill ya it'll only make you stronger. Austin was a very inspiring place to live and raise a family, it's full of the best and worst deals imaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What!

Harry  replied to your comment on "Symbol Lookup from Yahoo Finance" www.curt-rude.com   Thu 25 Apr 2024 03:37:42 PM Love him or H...