Thursday, August 29, 2013

Inspired

I'm proud of myself, I pushed a writer to produce 10 pages! Nobody else can tell the story this person has to tell. Great job . . . and remember . . . keep writing.

You can now get off my back side because I did. Last night I spent 4 hours writing and finished 10 pages of a very important chapter of my life way back in 1966 my rookie year on the Skokie F.D. It was the few months just before we moved into a brand new ranch home in the Chicago suburb of Arlington Hts when I only had 4 months on the job and going to college and holding down a full time 2nd job.
 
Good stuff really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...