Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Next One

I read the novel in one sitting! Curt Rude captures the true struggles of all the personalities that a person might encounter in a small town setting. Those who are sheep and follow the wolves in shepherds clothing and find out too late there is no return and those who truly seek a better outcome. It will open your eyes to the fact that some monsters do not need to hide in the shadows. A Christmas list must. I hope future books are in the works.

Did ya really think I could stop after only one?

Answer to an age old question . . . if Curt jumped off a cliff would you? Frank did!


Joke I heard yesterday on the Dakota Plains . . . Did ya hear about the Terrorists who took a bunch of lawyers hostage? They threatened to release one an hour unless their demands were met.

Writers Tip of the Day . . . If Curt can do it, you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...