Friday, October 11, 2013

Home on the Range

HI Curt You have any more of your book "JusThis" I want a sign copy to me from you. Send me your address and I will send you the money. Unless you come down to Fremont Nebraska I can meet u I live just 16 miles west of Fremont Ne. Or if your passing thru you can stop for few. Let me know. Thanks

Besure to check out my next story available soon. It takes place in your backyard!

Of course I'll do whatever I can to get you a copy of JusThis, but, living out there in the west, something tells me you a gonna love my next story. It takes place in your backyard!
Live it if you're gonna write it. A Bar & Grill is in my next story. While running around Wyoming I made it a point to hang out in places like this! It's a tough life I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...