Friday, December 6, 2013

First Review is in for Brand of Justice . . .

I had an absolute blast writing Brand of Justice. It was sickening hanging out with a guy like Chief Pullet from JusThis. That was one seriously mixed up dude. Brand of Justice is more of a mashed up goofy deal that I've been told takes a shot. Now seriously, you didn't think I'd write something without taking a shot! I mean, I'm totally into seeing the cops for what they are and striving to make necessary improvements.


'Ingenious plot, characters using, crisp, insanely funny and original dialogue and endless surprises. Lawyer jokes, speech impediments, a serial killer that goes to church, and kids in a life and death struggle with the criminal justice system. As if that's not enough, Curt is still dishing it up to the last sentence.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read On

Installments 1 - 9 are all here. Read away and let me know what you think.