Saturday, January 4, 2014

How to read Brand of Justice

Consider the song suggestion mentioned at the beginning of each chapter. The tunes are on Youtube and'll kinda set the mood, the tone for the chapter. Chapter 1 has 'Halloween (Theme Principle)' by Daniel Caine. You can download a free Kindle App, open another tab on YouTube and you're all set.  As you are reading the story feel free to get ahold of me. Post on my blog, you can do it anonymously, or email me  curtrude@hotmail.com  I'd love to hear from you.

If ya like paperbacks I have copies on ebay or head to Higgins Book Store in Austin, 110 North Main Street. Of course you can go up to Amazon, just click on this link  click on me  and bang, the book'll be delivered to your doorstep. If you don't want to spend $7.44 for the book then hit for the Library.

I've told a story that had to be told. Actually I've told two stories. I bring on my years of experience as a cop to tell ya what ya need to know. My unique work experience included having worked with Chief  Philipp who was very impressed with himself and felt a sense of entitlement including feeding his enormous sexual appetite while on duty. Google him and then consider yourself lucky for not having him in your life. I graduated from the FBI National Academy. I loved working for folks and feel telling these stories is a continuation of serving and protecting.

Just another book tour, many thanks for the interest and support. From my hotel room somewhere out west.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What!

Harry  replied to your comment on "Symbol Lookup from Yahoo Finance" www.curt-rude.com   Thu 25 Apr 2024 03:37:42 PM Love him or H...