Saturday, January 18, 2014

You mean JusThis and Brand of Justice are True!

Only way you make Matt's list! Thanks Matt.

AMERICAN  " LIBERTY   &  JUSTICE  FOR  ALL "
                  HEROs ..  Of   AUSTIN ,  MN  
1/15/14
In  the  Austin ,  MN  area ,  " My "   heros  would  include ..
*)  FRANK  ELLIS  ( who  was  super  " For  and  By  the
People " pro  union ) .
*)  Mark  Johnson  ( of   KAAL   who   told  me  about
educating  America's   " T V   IDIOTs " .. " The  dummies
who  watch   T. V. ..  I T   would  go  right  over  their  heads " )
..  etc ..  said  M.  Johnson   to  me .
NOTE : .. the  private  big  shot  fascists  $  wouldn't  want 
his  type   running  around  loose   for  too  long ... *)  Curt  Rude .. and .. also .. myself .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What!

Harry  replied to your comment on "Symbol Lookup from Yahoo Finance" www.curt-rude.com   Thu 25 Apr 2024 03:37:42 PM Love him or H...