Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Julie Seedorf


Met a great writer from Cozy Cat Press. Julie Seedorf has been writing Fuschia Minnesota Mystery's. She has stories out such as 'Granny Hooks a Crook'. You can check her out at Sprinkled Notes


And…the best part was a big Valentine heart that she called mystery candy especially for me. Of course I didn’t eat all of it there, it is sitting next to my bed for candy while I read. Thank you Book World and Sharon. It was so much fun and I met so many nice people.
Photo also of Curt Rude, author of Justhis and Brand of Justice, also signing books at Book World in Albert Lea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...