Now for my assumptions . . .
- Freddie Gray was demonstrating his frustration with being picked up for nothing. Banging on the sides of the Paddy Wagon and what not.
- The Wagon makes an unlogged stop. Interesting. Leadership is present, a Lieutenant, Sergeant were involved. A female officer is present as well as three black officers. Looks like a person could wonder if the officers felt like Freddie needed an attitude adjustment.
- Then I hear of a spine 80% damaged. I suppose one could wonder if Freddie was slammed against the wall of the Paddy Wagon. I heard something about a bolt that was protruding from the side of the Wagon. So what do ya think? An accidental death?
- Police are suppose to enforce the law; not dish out punishments for infractions. I mean god help us if we have one branch of government which usurps authority and morphs into judge-jury and executioner.
- At this time I'm leaning toward the old saying "Power Corrupts and Absolute Power killed Freddie Gray". It was the old street justice crap and now you have cops looking for a technicality to get off. Sad . . . at one time cops always hated 'criminals' who got off on technical points of the law. Where's Dirty Harry when ya need him?