Friday, October 19, 2012

Answer #24 Demean Women

Book Reviewer for the Midwest Book Reviews assumed my story involved cops hounding bad guys. If you want that kind of story get a Sandford book. He has some great Virgil Flowers and Lucas Davenport characters out there. My story took him completely by surprise. "Good Lord, your story is dark. So dark. This might be upsetting for some people. It demeans women." Well, I feel it was a story that had to be told. I remained faithful to my characters. If there are characters in my story who are not gentlemen, well, there you go. I have met men who were not gentlemen. Who treated women awfully. I was a cop in a prior life ya know. These types of fellows are indeed found lurking in my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...