Monday, October 22, 2012

Answer #27 What's happening?

I asked myself this today.

I have the honor of sitting in and doing a radio program with John Wright on KAUS 1480 am today. I'll be announcing the release of JusThis! It's available on Amazon for the Kindle - Kindle Fire - Ipad and iPhone. Its also available for the Nook and Barnes and Noble has a 10% pre-release sale off the paperback edition! My hats off to a great bunch of folks who helped me realize this day - Gary Anderson, Ronnell Porter & Christine Pope. I figure people haveta know that monsters are real and have worked hard at keeping costs down. $3.99 for ebooks and something like 6.50 for the paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...