I'm zooming across the desert with my trusty hound taco and spot one of these things. I used to draw 'em when I was a kid. Yeap, I jack the brakes, grab Taco, jump a fence and touch the thing. Now I'm standing there going ouch and bleeding like a stuck pig. That's a saying that must come from Austin by the way. Anyways, for those who would dare to be caught in public with yours truly, I'm going to be at Gymocho on Friday the 7th from 4-7 and would love to met you. I'll have copies of JusThis on hand for 9.99. I'm picking up shipping/handling/taxes! I really felt this story had to be told and must be read. Until Friday perhaps . . .
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norway
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
This guy was hanging out in the countryside of Ireland and we jammed. I was in the moment and listened to his advice. Yes the world is in ...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
February 15, 2017 at 5:30 PM You the dog. What do you think needs to be done with the Terrorists? Reply We have got to truly understa...
No comments:
Post a Comment