I know-I know the book store has sold out of JusThis. Hard to keep 'em stocked when I'm tearing around Colorado but will do so ASAP. Thanks to all for your interest in reading a story I had to tell. Remember, until then that Amazon never runs out of JusThis and thanks again.
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norway
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
-
This guy was hanging out in the countryside of Ireland and we jammed. I was in the moment and listened to his advice. Yes the world is in ...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
No comments:
Post a Comment