Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sexed up Police, Mass Killers and my next story, to be released soon.

Oh, I was told by a Midwest Book Reviewer that I have a dark, strong, racy writing style. But, he also said the story didn't seem plausible. How could a Chief of Police act out as such? I have a character in my book, JusThis, who is unable to reign in his lusty desires. He goes by the moniker . . .  'The Blue Veiner Wife Pleaser'! 'Carlos Danger' anyone? Then along comes General Petrious, Anthony Weiner, Mayor Filner, Captain Dusek and, well you get the picture. I'm not going to say I told you so.

And now, drum roll please, I tiptoe into the direction of killing. In a time of mass killings isn't about time we make an attempt at understanding these things?

‘Brand of Justice’ takes place in the confusing place found, between guilt and innocence. After cops nail the wrong guy, they start dyin’ and no one is the wiser for it. No one that is, except for one individual, who is committed to making rights outta wrongs. He’s hell bent and determined to do what it takes to straighten the criminal justice system out, once and for all. For him, defeat is not an option.

I write about monsters, real monsters. My brand of suspense/fiction always comes with a lesson gleaned from the mean streets of where ever. Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humbled

  www.curt-rude.com Cop in a Prior Life. Author currently. My writing involves the Human Animal. Murder-Mayhem and well, you get the picture...