Tuesday, May 5, 2015

So how does The Urban Dictionary define me?

Okay . . . think about it for a second. Actions speak louder than words. I have discussed issues in law enforcement in my stories plain and simple. I want to be a part of the solution to the mess rolling across our country. So evidently the Urban Dictionary has me figured out. Go figure.

TOP DEFINITION
Curt is awesome! The best guy you will ever meet! Always ready to help! Fix anything, repair anything, has tools, will travel. A true giver in every sense of the word. Easy to be around. Makes you feel comfortable from the very first moment. Always the life of the party.... Curt is someone you want to have around all the time! Curt is a real cutie!
Curt is awesome
by CasaBinOC March 20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...