Wondering what would happen if ya take it upon yourself to do something completely backward. You get dressed down in short order. In North Dakota tomorrow and then it's Pagosia Springs.
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heading Back to The Studio.
Been in the mountains of Tennessee. Great time - Great place. Thanks go out to them teachers who are going to put my book of shorts into the...
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
Well, I guess JusThis was spot on. Sometimes the boogieman dresses up like a policeman. We tell out kids to respect authority. We can neve...
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
This guy was hanging out in the countryside of Ireland and we jammed. I was in the moment and listened to his advice. Yes the world is in ...
-
February 15, 2017 at 5:30 PM You the dog. What do you think needs to be done with the Terrorists? Reply We have got to truly understa...
I feel like you have a lot to say about many things. I have read your books and think they have messages about the current social woes in our country. I am saddened and heart broke about Orlando. In your opinion what is wrong with our society that this happens. We can play the blame game for ever, but I am interested on your take. Thanks, signed Sad and disillusioned.
ReplyDeleteSimply put-you The Oracle. Loved you in Lincoln. Totally Kick ass!
ReplyDelete