Alrighty then. Time to kick this pig. I'm at SeaTac International and a guy is standing in front of the bus flipping this driver off. The driver is totally patient and waits for the 'game' to get old. The finger flasher finally moves on. I'm like...you totally played it right my friend. He's like man I'm having a bad day and I said I dunno, you're my hero. Ya see . . . if ya share good will, your own day is going to be better.
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Not Enough Good Will
Alrighty then. Time to kick this pig. I'm at SeaTac International and a guy is standing in front of the bus flipping this driver off. The driver is totally patient and waits for the 'game' to get old. The finger flasher finally moves on. I'm like...you totally played it right my friend. He's like man I'm having a bad day and I said I dunno, you're my hero. Ya see . . . if ya share good will, your own day is going to be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heading Back to The Studio.
Been in the mountains of Tennessee. Great time - Great place. Thanks go out to them teachers who are going to put my book of shorts into the...
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
Well, I guess JusThis was spot on. Sometimes the boogieman dresses up like a policeman. We tell out kids to respect authority. We can neve...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
This guy was hanging out in the countryside of Ireland and we jammed. I was in the moment and listened to his advice. Yes the world is in ...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
Well finally you surface and this was the best you could do? For the record there was 71 people killed with guns in Chicago in November and 701 so far this year and no response from you. How about picking what is left of your brain and fill us in on your thoughts.
ReplyDeleteYou Know who.