I realize I have not exactly been a right to own and carry advocate. Then along comes an armed citizen in Goodyear, Arizona. He askes a trooper if he needs help and then proceeds to shoot and kill the troopers attacker. Man, if ever there is an argument for guns in America. . . this is it.
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heading Back to The Studio.
Been in the mountains of Tennessee. Great time - Great place. Thanks go out to them teachers who are going to put my book of shorts into the...
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
Well, I guess JusThis was spot on. Sometimes the boogieman dresses up like a policeman. We tell out kids to respect authority. We can neve...
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
-
This guy was hanging out in the countryside of Ireland and we jammed. I was in the moment and listened to his advice. Yes the world is in ...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
Learning??? You called it right with the guy killing them people in florida. You said a long time ago on this blog soldiers come back from wars touched. good call curt.
ReplyDeleteI too am glad that the trooper survived, but I have a few questions. Before I ask them, I do not believe the Good Samaritan Citizen should be charged with any crime. That being said, why did he shoot him? Was he still armed? At that point it sounds like there were other people there to assist, could they not have subdued the man? Like I pointed out earlier, I don't believe the citizen hero should be charged with any crime, I am just wondering. Thoughts...
ReplyDelete