We all have an inkling that all's not well with our Criminal Justice System in the good old United States. Stuff like; iffy cop shootings, false arrests, malicious prosecutions, wrongful incarcerations and on and on and on. So the daughter of a nonviolent drug dealer who is serving life in prison wants to reunite her family - right? So there are 'those people' who have long since been divorced from any empathy what-so-ever and get to tossing around negative comments. Wow. I'm not stunned, having written a book about this. . . but I am seething. Check it out and if ya have time, leave a positive comment. Oh come on, we all have it in us. Click Away
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norway
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
Well, I guess JusThis was spot on. Sometimes the boogieman dresses up like a policeman. We tell out kids to respect authority. We can neve...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
This guy was hanging out in the countryside of Ireland and we jammed. I was in the moment and listened to his advice. Yes the world is in ...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
So now you're a crusade to stomp out negative comments in the world. good luck old boy read your sample by the way nice!
ReplyDeleteI would agree to having him be let out. We should concentrate on rehabilitation anyways. I also just heard on the news that a man convicted of sexual assault was only given 1 yr and 5 yrs probation. There seems to be a disconnect between the punishment and crimes here.
ReplyDelete