Friday, January 26, 2018

Oh C'mon Man . . . What'd Ya Think?

Everyone loves a Romeo and Juliet story, or do they? Anyways, I was asked to post this for your consideration.

Brian met his college sweetheart Mehraneh when they were both studying landscape architecture in New York. They fell in love and planned to marry, but Mehraneh had to return to Iran after school. And when Trump ordered the Muslim ban, they were locked out of each other’s lives indefinitely:

“We fear that our dreams of being together here in the United States may not be able to come true. America is considered the land of the free, but I feel that my freedom is being robbed from me when I cannot be with the woman I love. I am extremely lucky to have found my soulmate in life, and I cannot lose her and my dreams to this discriminatory policy.”

This whole standing in-front of a Christmas tree may not set well with Iranian Authorities. If that is the case, President Trump will the least of their worries.


2 comments:

  1. Love to see you at a Conference in Minneapolis. You ever attend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again our illustrious president is barking up the wrong tree. His ill advised ideals and words hurt scores of people every single day!

    ReplyDelete

Say What!

Harry  replied to your comment on "Symbol Lookup from Yahoo Finance" www.curt-rude.com   Thu 25 Apr 2024 03:37:42 PM Love him or H...