Wednesday, January 24, 2018

You Asked on This Blog

sweet reads only has your first two. where can i find passionate jihadist This story is currently under consideration and/or production and thus unavailable for purchase. Things will change soon😉 . . . so keep checking in.

To be able to look into a child's soul and give it a voice, is a special thing. Thank you From the mouths of children do spout so many truths.

Thanks for stopping by the show. Good to share ideas and insights with you. Love hanging out with Readers, without Readers there would be no Writers.

People have a hard time voicing their opinion...until it is their ox that is being gored. What gets me about that school board meeting, was that the majority of the people seemed to agree with her. What the heck...if they were my back up team, I'd go play for another team. We seem to indoctrinate children with the respect authority notion. Once grown-up and a call for action is initiated many wish to remain hidden and let others do the fighting. Human nature I suppose.

Curt I find your writing hard-hitting with a sensitive side. Now you are going to tell a story through a childs eyes. I can't wait. You are the very best. Please keep it up. Many Thanks!

You are going to love san fran! when you going to HAVE A READING IN minnesota? Lisa Deyo, owner of Sweet Reads, approached me regarding a reading but unfortunately I had scheduling problems. My next reading will be in San Francisco in the Koret Auditorium at 1:00 on 030418. Reception follows and I'd love to meet you if you're in the area.

Give them hell Curt. Your the best damn thing happening. I like to think I beat on a story-line until the Truth Emerges. The Passionate Jihadist involved countless hours of conversations with soldiers, Muslims and research - research and more, you guessed it - research. I guess that is how I give 'em hell!

Once the polarizing of people begin and is tolerated, by those in higher office positions begins, it becomes acceptable. What you tolerate, you accept. The highest office in our country does not set a good example of acceptance of other You bring up important points and thanks for taking the time to post them.

2 comments:

  1. cannot wait for the third book

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come my question wasn't answered???

    ReplyDelete

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...