I know the Talking Heads are jumping up and down claiming Mental Illness and not Terrorism in Toronto. I gotta feeling folks are exposed to terrorist acts and imitate them. Copycats is what they are referred to in law enforcement circles. Acts of Terrorism contributed to these ten deaths.
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norway
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
29 murdered in U.S. Schools so far in 2018 . . . 13 killed in the Military. Not much to report on school murders in the Middle East. The Ta...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
I wonder where all this indifference towards others stems from. When did people begin to devalue human life? We need to retrace our steps, find the ugly tap-root and pull it out!!!
ReplyDelete