Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Religion and Pedophilic Behavior

Imam Hafiz Azizur Rehman Pirzada was sentenced to eight years in prison and the following comments were posted.

Quran 17:20: "Women are for breeding, children are for pleasure". (I found the passage to actually read as follows.) To these and to those—to all We extend the bounty of your Lord, and the bounty of your Lord is not confined.

Everyone screams about catholic pervert priests but no one says a word about pervert imams. (I googled Imam and arrest. Rest assured plenty was being report on.)

This is very common imam behaviour going back centuries in Islam. About time this usual practice was brought into the light. Pearly boys, indeed.
Actually not unlike the acceptance of the Vatican for this type of abuse on boys. (I leave this for your judgement.)

Gotta say religion tends to bring the best and worst out in folks. I wrote about Bacha bazi boys after being tipped-off by a man who had served his country in Afghanistan. I did a Google Search to address concerns expressed by the above comments. I get the feeling a person must be very vigilante went considering topics that are highly charged to say the least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humbled

  www.curt-rude.com Cop in a Prior Life. Author currently. My writing involves the Human Animal. Murder-Mayhem and well, you get the picture...