Wednesday, April 10, 2019

And What a Journey . . .

it has been. Some of you remember the secret meetings I had with the Middle Eastern Women in Denver. I called it Breakfast with The Iranians. Right? Then I met up with and was sworn to secrecy by the Soldiers outside of Minneapolis St Paul. My god and what insightful meetings they were. Left me dumbfounded and wordless - right? Didn't last for long. The Passionate Jihadist has been taking shape and I have just stole a base and am within scoring distance.

As Walter Cronkite use to say . . . "In seeking truth you have to get both sides of the story." You have seen me do it with Brand of Justice and I continue that tradition now as I continue my journey to home plate. "And that's the way it is . . . on April 10, 2019." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...